Co-Washing is short for “conditioner -only washing” and its just that, skip the shampoo!
- Part your DMJ Hair Extensions in 4 sections.
- Detangle your DMJ Hair Extensions with a Denman brush or wide tooth comb. Make sure to brush your DMJ Hair Extensions from tip to root in upward horizontal even sections.
- Damp your DMJ hair Extensions with water and apply a generous amount of conditioner to each section of your DMJ hair extensions.
- Your DMJ Hair Extensions at this point should be in sections and saturated after which, work the conditioner into your scalp.
- Next rinse your DMJ Hair Extensions with cool water, just make sure all the conditioner is out of your hair.
- Lastly, air dry your DMJ Hair Extensions and style hair to your desire!